Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Monday Folks!

Happy Monday to anyone who's reading this crap. Was in Vegas this past weekend and did not gamble one penny. That was strange, but good for my wallet:) Was there to watch some soccer not squander some loot, so I played it cool.

Did get to see my beloved Bruins pull another rabbit out of the hat. That shot by Shipp, legal or illegal, is nuts when you consider the circumstances of the shot: 2 seconds left, down by a bucket, difficulty of the shot, etc. I feel the Bruins can make another run to the Final Four. They play great defense, are athletic, very poised. My only concern in consistent outside shooting. Hopefully we can get another banner.

I'm trying to find more shit to put up here that I find interesting or funny. Please do the same. Peace.

No comments: