Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello from GloGlobe

GloGlobe in da house! GloGlobe in da houssseee!
GloGlobe in da house! GloGlobe in da houssseee!
Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe!
Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!

Welcome to whoever might be reading this (even though I probably know you pretty well if you're reading this). This blog is meant for nothing in particular be riffing on what I/you feel like riffing on. I myself seem to have stayed stuck in my late '80's - early '90's pulp fiction and now that everyone who makes creative decisions in mass media is my age, I'm loving me some tv, movies, music, books, whatever's made for mass consumption.

So, I'll have opinions. Hopefully, you'll have opinions. We'll have opinions!!!!!

GloGlobe in da house! GloGlobe in da houssseee!
GloGlobe in da house! GloGlobe in da houssseee!
Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe! Go GloGlobe!
Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!Go! Go!

No comments: