Monday, October 29, 2007

MySpace vs. Facebook

I never got very into MySpace. You go to someone's page, hear a song, see their wallpaper and pictures, maybe read a blog post. But most people have their pages so tweaked out its hard to find or read anything. And there's just nothing to do there. People just leave dumb comments, etc.

But I just got on Facebook. SOOOOO much cooler. Very clean, easy to find stuff. Little notifications of what your friends are doing, with lots of hyperlinks.

And the BEST is the applications. There's this great music one called iLike. Has a cool music game. AND gives you updates if bands you like are coming in concert. That's a major killer app to me.

Not sure if you need an invitation to get in, but let me know if you want one.

1 comment:

I CAN'T BE SILENCED! said...

Funny. I saw that Microsoft was investing in Facebook, beating out Google and I checked it out. I think I'll sign up, though I don't really know what I'll do with it. Good to have though.